peter booth 10
This article provides 12 tips to make your writing better in college.
1. Have a plan for your paper
2. Write a thesis statement and stick to it
3. Know the scope of your work
4. Don't be afraid to write about what you know
5. Use quotes from other sources instead of paraphrasing them
6. Keep it short and simple
7. Avoid clichés like the plague
8. Proofread, proofread, proofread!
9. Have a cheat sheet for vocabulary words you don't know or use their word in context with other words to help you remember them better
10. Find an expert or person who knows what they are talking about and ask them questions about their field of study so that you